Lizard Community

Discussions about the heroes games, off-topic, RotM and other stuff

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ma dream...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trashid

Lizard Points :
110 / 200110 / 200

PostSubject: Ma dream...   Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:27 pm

I had a dream about the h3 version, it was so.. beautiful... my ideal game... but i dont remember much, and dont understand what i saw...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MesioII
Team Member
Team Member

Lizard Points :
200 / 200200 / 200

PostSubject: Re: Ma dream...   Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:20 am

I will tell u what u saw. A 3d game with so beautiful and accurate graphics like if it is 2d, perfect system of battle and movement, another animation to every possible battle on every possible background(eg. swordsman kicking snow on gnoll marauder's face and chopping off his leg), showing all units during battle, not representation by 1(eg. if u have 100 lizardmen, u dont see 1, u see 100), terrain does matter and has effects, wounded creatures can't attack or move, creatures can travel without hero, every day population, but smaller, unique flags for every possible mixture of towns + colours, creatures has colours of army(e.g. lizardman has a green headband/handband/bow stripes/arrow back/arrow stripes, because is in army of player with green colour), blood...

Lizard Points :
110 / 200110 / 200

PostSubject: Re: Ma dream...   Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:41 am

no, i saw so climatic game, that even with its lack of your things, it was so good, like nothing else.

I dont remembver much, but one picture stays in my head, necropolis units screen, i remember 2 creatures, 1 something like lich with green cloth, flying and doing melee damage, and some kind of burrower, showing his body, but not tail.
I remeber, that there were 2 towers green, like a textures, and i built them to have better units, i think... the whole interefrace was changed to necropolian with sharped endings of waves...
i remeber the burrowers battle at night, when they digged a tunel to attack a guy, and gained strenght with that... the few red balls fell from the guy, when he was dying...
in background there was different music for every town, making it even more climatic...
Thats all i remember...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MesioII
Team Member
Team Member

Lizard Points :
200 / 200200 / 200

PostSubject: Re: Ma dream...   Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:12 am

Mhm...

PostSubject: Re: Ma dream...   Today at 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down